You are here
Shopper Marketing Manager
Global FMCG Brand
Top 4 Grocers
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG leader in it's categories, with numerous well-known brands within it's portfolio. With it's base in Leeds, they have recently undergone a re-structure bringing the structure in line with that of the rest of the organisation which has given a clear progression path for employees in a more linear structure.
The organisation often attracts the best the market has to offer, due to their development opportunities and blue-chip training. This therefore results in them retaining their employees very well indeed, which is becoming a rare thing in the current FMCG market place.
The purpose of the Shopper Marketing Manager will be to:
- Deliver consumer data
- Run shopper campaigns in conjunction with the retailer to drive ROI
- Deliver multichannel campaigns across main store, convenience and online.
- Work cross functionally with brand marketing and category teams to deliver on the Commercial/Category strategy
- Tailor category strategies into exciting customer differentiated shopper marketing plans.
- Conduct analysis on promotional effectiveness and shopper campaigns delivering strong ROI.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Shopper Marketing Manager will:
- Have a sophisticated understanding of customer data and segmentation
- Have prior experience of working with retail specific systems such as Dunnhumby or Aimia
- Be able to show examples of successful shopper campaigns and the insight that led to this approach, displaying the metrics ROI and KPI's that proved the success.
- Show a detailed understanding of the retail marketplace and can show how this can be used to deliver change in the customer.
- Have experience of multichannel campaigns across main store, convenience and online.
- Show examples of digital campaigns and their effectiveness at growing branded share and penetration.
- Be an influencer who can gain buy-in across the business for the customer agenda, can work cross functionally with brand marketing and category teams to lead category transforming initiatives.
- Have the ability to tailor category strategies into exciting customer differentiated plans is essential.
- Display strong analytical abilities to work with the business managers on promotional effectiveness and shopper campaigns delivering strong ROI.
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary + extensive progression and development opportunities within this successful, leading FMCG organisation.