You are here
- Exciting new opportunity with one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses.
- Great opportunity for a Site Accountant in Grimsby.
About Our Client
The client is a national manufacturing business based in Grimsby, with over £100million turnover. This role provides an opportunity for a determined and enthusiastic Site Accountant to incorporate their financial and commercial skills within this flagship manufacturing site in Grimsby.
The roles key responsibilities for this FMCG Site Accountant position include but are not limited to:
- Representing finance at daily review meetings, which requires preparation of a daily review of material variances. This will involves working closely with the GM & Ops manager to ensure products are produced in line with stated yields.
- Preparation of detailed Gross margin analysis and comparing against forecast and previous weeks, identifying opportunities for improvement. As well as reviewing and analysing weekly P&L for variances to forecast and budget.
- Maintain and develop systems which ensure standard costs are adhered to across the site, and use these to drive successful & profitable trading & product development decisions.
- Prepare Budgets & Forecasts for the site, in particular focusing on factory efficiencies, overhead spend and labor usage.
- Support the Finance Manager with commercial analysis to help the trading team make the correct business decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- An ideal candidate will have attained professional membership with CIMA/ACCA.
- They must have experience of costing and variance analysis.
- They will possess strong analytical skills with the ability to process and clearly present managerial information.
- They will demonstrate a clear understanding of a wide range of financial techniques but alongside this have great commercial acumen and ability to business partner across all areas of the business.
- They will have great communication skills and ability to work well in a team, as well as drive and enthusiasm to individually progress within the business.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.