You are here
Site Finance Assistant
- Part Time - Site Finance Assistant
- Global Manufacturing Business - Newcastle
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing business based in the Newcastle area.
- Tasks will include matching purchase orders to delivery notes
- Invoice posting on SAP
- inputting invoices and matching to purchase orders, liaising with different departments in order to resolve queries pertaining to PO
- Dealing with supplier queries, liaising with other departments to resolve queries
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Reconciling supplier statements and payment runs and bank reconciliation (multi currencies)
- Processing bank payments
- Assisting in month closing activities 'i.e.' prepayment schedule, accruals, depreciation entry, revaluation of different currencies
- Creating suppliers on the Purchase Order system
- Checking Requisitions for correct data and general ledger
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within a busy and varied accounts function, with proven Purchase and General Ledger experience, strong double entry journal knowledge. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate flexibility in order to adapt to the changing needs of the business. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to build and maintain positive working relationships with people across the business.
You will ideally be part or fullt AAT or ACCA qualified with previous experience within a similar position.
What's on Offer
22.5 hours per week, excellent salary + benefits