You are here
Site Finance Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading brand in the FMCG Market
- Must have previous manufacturing or retail experience
About Our Client
My client is a leading FMCG manufacturing business in the Northeast Lincolnshire area.
- Get to grips with the trading environment, articulating short and long term implications for changes in trading for the business.
- Understand the customer's needs from the business, developing and maintaining these relationships from within the stores and external customers.
- To drive operational performance working alongside other site managers
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or comparable professional qualification and institute member
- Service, Costs and Cash flow focus across the business, liaising with the Senior Finance Manager and Senior Management to ensure they are well informed of the profit and cost drivers.
- Manage and produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts, P&L budgets and re forecasts throughout the financial year.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and authorisation of Bank payments
- Continuous driving forward cost down initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or comparable professional qualification and institute member.
- Ability to confidently support 3rd party businesses with commercial negotiations
- Essential Manufacturing and Retail background.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Previous customer facing or experience with customer focus routines
- Ability to confidently work with Microsoft packages including Excel.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 Dependent on Experience