You are here
Site Lead Electrical Engineer
- Huge brand are looking for a Site Electrical Lead Engineer
- £50-60k + bonus and relocation package based in South West
About Our Client
Whilst the company is based in the South West they do have a national presence and a grand portfolio of excellent products. These products continue to bring in great sales numbers and continued growth.
The company are looking to invest into improving their wonderful site with large investments being made into improvement projects to enable them to keep their edge over their competition and remain the market leader.
The main purpose of the Lead Site Electrical Engineer will be to advise and maintain all site electrical services on matters relating to Electrical legislation requirements. To drive initiatives in improving the plant control systems and provide technical leadership to the Shift Technician teams. You will be expected to lead all electrical site improvements and influence projects from an electrical technical point of view. You will have the autonomy to develop the roll and the site as you wish.
The Successful Applicant
Site Electrical Engineer Knowledge & Experience Required:
- HND Electrical Engineering qualified (minimum)
- 5 years experience working in a role related to electrical engineering
- Working knowledge of Electrical safety systems and audit procedures.
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanical systems through qualifications and/or experience.
- Time served Apprenticeship, Electrical HNC or City & Guilds equivalent
- Training & in depth knowledge in Electricity at Work Regulations
- Trained in IEE Wiring Regulations - 17th Edition, C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing
- Experience in electrical maintenance and installation.
- Familiar with PLC, SCADA and motor control systems
- Knowledge of HV distribution systems - not required to work on HV systems
- Expert Knowledge of LV distribution systems
- Familiar with requirements for periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations.
- Familiar with Industry electrical installation standards.
- Trained in auditing contractor's installations and verifying compliance with DC standards
- Trained in assessing competence levels of contractors and own staff
- Able to demonstrate good working knowledge of SCADA systems, PC programmes and networks.
- Familiar with legal framework and health and safety legislation.
- Excellent fault-finding skills.
What's on Offer
£50-£60k plus relocation assistance