You are here
Site Manager- Leading Automotive Company
£35,000 - £40,000
- Seeking an experienced Logistics professional within the automotive industry
- MUST have a national CPC
About Our Client
A leading automotive company based in Birmingham.
- To take control of all site business, operational, administrative, commercial and financial ultimately ensuring the provision of consistent high levels of service to all customers.
- To manage the site's profit and loss accounts and ensure maximum efficiency.
- To manage to strict KPI measures and report on the service level achieved.
- To generate and deliver innovation to ensure we are providing continuous improvement to our clients, ensuring all innovations are fully researched and costed.
- To establish and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Organise the safe, efficient and effective use of all available resources in order to achieve operational targets as agreed.
- Ensure legal requirements are met in particular H&S and Fleet compliance.
- Responsibility for closure of outstanding issues identified.
- Build, agree and present the annual budget and ongoing forecast for the site with the General Manager.
- Ensure compliance with financial and operational reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within Automotive logistics
- Site Management experience
- Warehouse & Transport Management experience
- Experience developing a team in a fast paced challenging environment
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent presentation and customer account management skills
- Influential and strong communicator at all levels
- National CPC
- Budget Management experience
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is between £50,000 and £55,000 + Package.