You are here
- An excellent opportunity working for an industry leader
- Based around the Greenford area.
About Our Client
Our client are an industry leader in their field and are looking for a new Site Manager for their depot based locally to the Greenford area.
The Site Manager will manage and co-ordinate all on site activity, ensuring the attainment and maintenance of required performance levels in order to facilitate the achievement of network operational disciplines and the delivery of service criteria. Other key responsibilities will be:
- Manage a large team of drivers/warehouse/admin staff within a busy multi-drop environment.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are complied with and in line with site Risk Assessments
- Ensure that all Security policies and procedures are adhered to by the workforce
- Report any breach in Security to the Security team.
- Champion 'O license' compliance and ensure all related site activities comply with Traffic Commissioners Requirements
- Remove inefficiencies from within the operation and react immediately to volume fluctuations to prevent higher unit cost.
- Responsible for resource allocation and ensuring that volume and efficiency targets are realised.
- Ensure that all verbal and written communication is appropriate and in line with 'Data Protection' regulations
- Comply with the Company IT Policy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience managing within a transport operation.
- Technical ability in all Operation disciplines including knowledge of all computerised operational packages
- Ideally hold a CPC qualification
- Possess the ability to mentor, support, advise and motivate key personnel in line with a 60+ employee operation.
- Have a good level of IT literacy.
What's on Offer
A competitive package.