You are here
£50,000 - £60,000
- Full site responsibility
About Our Client
Based in West Yorkshire our client has a huge international presence within waste management, employing 2000 people worldwide.
- Overall responsibility for the management of all staff including Operators, Laboratory, Engineering, and administrative support. Responsible for ensuring all staff are trained and competent to complete their roles.
- TO provide leadership and support to all direct and indirect reports
- Set and manage performance targets of direct deports and their areas of responsibility.
- Profit & loss performance and budgeting
- Mazimise the revenue and cost control on site
- Formulate annual budget for the site
- Setting high standards for safety, service and housekeeping, and working continuously towards achieving these
- Compliance with all statutory and site specific procedures/regulations
- To build effective and trusted relationships with all stakeholders ensuring excellent communication within Solvents and the wider Tradebe business stakeholders are maintained
- Process development-implementing new business opportunities onto plant in conjunction with the technical team
- Optimising process conditions to minimise cost and maximise opportunity whilst maintaining environmental compliance
- Provision of management information to the Business Director and the accounts team to enable accurate reporting and decision making.
- Developing procedures as required to ensure the business operates consistently and within legal requirements
- Safety auditing, ensuring all staff maintain high standards of safety and promoting the safety culture. Aiming for Zero Accidents and LTI's
- Developing and progressing a site culture of continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
BSc Chem or BSc ChemEng
Waste Management Experience
What's on Offer
£50 - 60k + Benefits