You are here
Site Services Engineer
- Reporting to Project Engineering Manager
- Overtime available
About Our Client
Leading FMCG manufacturer
- Identify essential site services and ensure the appropriate systems are in place to control, and maintain them.
- Establish appropriate service / maintenance contracts with external / internal suppliers.
- Budget management of the services, contracts and repairs.
- Management of contractors / service engineers on site ensuring the safety of employees and contractors,
- Ensure all work is correctly supported with appropriate Risk Assessments, Method Statements, permits and site inductions.
- Coordinate the service and maintenance / service in line with the equipment requirements and with minimal disruption to the business.
- Ensure all contracts are competitive, value adding and supported by the appropriate level of documentation and training.
- Provide training opportunities of Engineering's on all site systems.
- Provide support across shifts, weekends and manage out of hours calls when required.
- Ensure all improvement activities are in line with all relevant standards.
- Ensure all manufacturing operations are defined and documented to ensure optimum performance.
- Safety of all workforce and responsibility towards the environment is an integral part of all activities. This will be a key consideration in the maintenance of all site services and management of contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Drive & enthusiasm
- hands on approach to work
- Knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing systems
- Knowledge and experience of GMP environments
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Computer Aided Drawing packages
- Experience of writing permits, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Previous work experience within a relevant industry or work placement
What's on Offer
Basic Salary is competitive, includes overtime.