You are here
- Working for a national public sector body as part of their growing IT team
- An exciting Sitefinity developer position working with front end technologies
About Our Client
- The organisation we are representing are a highly established Public Sector body in Coventry that support over 1,000 Education institutions across the UK who are looking for a talented Sitefinity Developer.
- They are also responsible for giving colleges, training organisations and employers the right to funding to help adults and the vulnerable to develop their skills and obtain employment.
As part of the role you will be responsible for the following:
- Building server- side web applications using the Microsoft stack- C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Working in an agile development environment and configuring Sitefinity Content Management system at Enterprise level and deploy across the Azure platform.
- Help build a robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Aid and assist the wider team- both developers and non developers- by sharing knowledge of tools and techniques to improve the overall quality and delivery of the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this exciting Sitefinity position in Coventry you will possess:
- Detailed, thorough knowledge of C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC and front end technologies such as HTML, CSS & JS.
- Detailed knowledge of Sitefinity- the ASP.NET 2.0 based content management system (CMS).
- You will have worked as a 'tech lead' on complex projects, providing support for product and delivery management and pragmatically weighing up the complexities involves against the need to act.
- Good knowledge of relationship and non-relational database systems.
- experience of designing and maintaining public HTTP API's and experience presenting work at user groups and conferences.
- Experience as a Sitefinity developer within other organisations.
What's on Offer
As the successful Sitefinity developer in Coventry you will receive a day rate of £450-550 per day.