You are here
Social Media Account Manager
- Market Leading Online Brand Protection Agency
- Brilliant Company and Working Environment
About Our Client
An online brand protection agency, my client works with Luxury, Children and Entertainment Brands to safeguard the brand and their customers from unwanted protests, obscenity and trolling on Social Media. Their USP puts them leagues ahead of their competition, with an emphasis on high quality client service and constant Account Management. As a Social Media Account Manager you will be tasked with maintaining and strengthening existing relationships.
The responsibilities of the Social Media Account Manager will be:
- Maintaining high quality client relations.
- Ensuring clients are regularly updated with Social Media reports.
- Identify opportunities to refine the product and upsell/cross sell within your account base.
- Producing and analysing reports for clients.
- A subject matter expert (training will be given).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will exhibit:
- Strong interest in Social Media and understanding of how each platform is used to engage with consumers.
- An ability to immediately engender trust in clients.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Track record in Social Media/Digital spaces.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience of clients in the Financial Services, Pharmaceutical and FMCG markets.
What's on Offer
£30,000-£40,000 Basic Salary + 10% OTE