You are here
Social Media Executive
- An exciting entertainment business looking for a Social Media Executive
- Help develop and maintain content across a variety of social channels
About Our Client
The client is an international entertainment brand with their head office based in central London. Despite the size of the business and its influence in the market, they maintain a rather relaxed, non-corporate culture and listen closely with their employees to ensure that everyone continues to enjoy getting up on Mondays.
The Social Media Executive will report directly into the Social Media Manager and will support them in the delivery of the social media strategy across the UK and Ireland. You will be primarily responsible for developing and delivering engaging social content for a variety of online platforms (including Facebook, Twitter etc.) and produce monthly reports on the performance of various campaigns.
The role will include:
- Supporting the Social Media Manager in the delivery of the social media strategy
- Develop and implement the social media content calendar
- Provide best practice guidelines across social channels
- Create monthly and adhoc reports on social performance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Social Media Executive for this entertainment company will have previously experience managing and updating social channels in a B2C business. A background working in a retail or leisure environment would be a benefit but having a commercial and analytical-mindset is a must! This role will suit someone who embodies the company values of accountability, passion, respect and trust and is excited about driving social media within an established business.
What's on Offer
£20000 - £25000