You are here
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager working for a high end property company
Looking for someone with social media experience working for a luxury brand
About Our Client
The business are positioning themselves as a luxury brand who associate themselves with lifestyle as well as their principle specialism in high end residential property and housing (professional services). They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the marketing team in London.
Social Media Manager responsibilities
- STRATEGY: Develop and manage an effective social media marketing strategy that acquires and retains users on the company website. Responsible for working with the Head of Content to ensure tactical plans are delivered against the overarching social media strategy.
- PLANNING: Work with the Head of Content to support the planning and development of social marketing plans and specific social media campaign plans that deliver against business goals, working closely with other departments and regions to ensure seamless integration.
- KPIs: Ensuring all plans are aligned to the wider brand and editorial strategy and will significantly increase consumer engagement, website traffic, data acquisition and maximise revenues, while also increasing brand equity and online awareness. Liaise with regional and central business areas to agree KPIs and targets to meet business plans.
- REGIONAL TEAM SUPPORT: Engage and co-ordinate with brand, editorial and social teams across regions to ensure they are joined-up with central plans and empowered to deliver in local markets.
- CONSUMER FOCUS: Understand the brand/channel/product/region and the community and ensure all plans and activity meets internal needs and our clients expectations.
- LIAISON: Give guidance and support to marketing and PR teams on their social activity; manage day-to-day contact with agencies involved in deployment of larger scale campaigns or projects.
- QUALITY & COMPLIANCE: Ensure all output is of appropriate quality and complies with all relevant business guidelines and procedures.
- REPORTING: Production of detailed weekly and monthly performance reports and post-campaign reports where appropriate.
- COMPETITOR & MARKET AWARENESS: Show thought leadership in respect of current and developing trends in social media, making sure internal teams are aware of the latest industry trends and communicates how these trends can be utilised for the benefit of our brand.
- BUDGETS: Help ensure costs are tightly controlled and work is prioritised around return on investment.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the role:
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- You will be very well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice, cheerful personality and a good sense of humour.
- Proven experience of delivering Social Media campaigns within a B2C and B2B environments.
- Ability to take full ownership of an Social Media role
- A solid experience of web analytics and other Social Media tools the ability to use the data to drive performance.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work with large data sets with excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Work across multiple, regions and time frames
- Key measures of success include: increases website traffic, increasing audience sizes, audience engagement, revenue attributable, customer data acquired; reducing cost of operation per audience member.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
- Professional Services or luxury brand experience desirable
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 and benefits