You are here
Social Media Manager
- Must have experience devising/running a Social Media Strategy
- Must be able to hit the ground running
About Our Client
A large Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The successful Social Media Manager to implement a forward thinking social media strategy. The job responsibilities consist of:
- Maintaining and developing the organisations social media strategy
- Leading on the creation and planning of global multi-channel social media campaigns to support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Effective content strategy planning.
- Controlling budgets for key digital marketing campaigns
- Developing Community Management strategy including responding to customer queries.
- Implementing the most effective social media tools
- Line managing the social media executive
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Social Media Manager should match the following criteria:
- Previous experience of global multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Experience and strong understanding of how social media interacts with other channels
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders
- A strong understanding of how Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook operate
- An understanding of how to use Facebook insights and other analytic tools
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Prior experience of writing copy for a variety of audiences and channels.
- Project Management experience
What's on Offer
A 9-12 month Contract paying £35,000 - £45,000 based in Central London.