You are here
Social Media Manager
- An established entertainment brand looking to develop their social channels
- Develop a social media strategy for the business and analyse social campaigns
About Our Client
The client is an international entertainment brand with their head office based in central London.
The Social Media Manager will report directly into the Head of Digital and be primarily responsible for developing and delivering the brands social media strategy. You will manage 2 direct reports and work with the wider digital marketing team to create innovative and exciting content and campaigns. You will be responsible for:
- Develop and deliver UK social media strategy
- Manage paid social budget
- Analyse and optimise social campaigns
- Management of relevant social media agencies
- Reporting on social media activity and online engagement
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Social Media Manager for this entertainment company will have previously experience managing social channels in a B2C business. A background working in a retail or leisure environment would be a benefit but having a commercial and analytical-mindset is a must! This role will suit someone who embodies the company values of accountability, passion, respect and trust and is excited about driving social media within an established business.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 (plus benefits)