You are here
- Exciting company working at the forefront of the IOT community
- Exceptional benefits on top of a strong salary package
About Our Client
The company itself are heavily involved in creating some of the most advanced IOT technologies in the country and have a proven track record of delivering high level projects across the globe. They currently have projects live across the UK, Europe, Africa and the US and the business has an enviable array of clients vying to use their technologies across the coming year.
- Strong proven track record of development in Python
- Commercial experience with Django
- Knowledge of REST API
- Experience of working within the Agile environment
- Previous knowledge of IOT technologies
- Knowledge of firmware prototyping with knowledge of Raspberry Pi/Arduino or similar
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven track of back end focused Python/Django development and will have an understanding of hardware/firmware.
As this role will be working on software used across Smart Metering, any previous exposure to work within the utilities/energy or O+G sectors may be useful but is not essential. The core of your role will involve the development of new features, integrations and the communications with cloud based resources across the world.
What's on Offer
This role will pay in the range of £30-40k per annum based on skills and experience. All candidates applying for this position must have full valid rights to work in the UK and be available to begin a Manchester based role within a reasonable timescale.