You are here
Join an international high - tech commuications organisation.
Join a fascinating organisation in a high profile and fantastic role.
About Our Client
Our client in Oxfordshire is an international, cutting edge, specialist communications company looking for its first legal hire as sole counsel. Customers vary from homes, multi - nationals, military and governments. A hugely exiting opportunity for a lawyer to define their own role and grow with this hugely interesting and forward thinking organisation.
- Primary day-to-day responsibility for all legal
issues including: terms, detailed contract
reviews, drafting and negotiation, liaising with various
teams as appropriate.
- Mergers & Acquisitions/Corporate.
- Addressing and advising on contractual and
Ensuring that the company complies with legislation, regulation and the
requirements of professional bodies across the industry.
- Review/update of standard terms and
- Ensuring compliance.
- Develop and deliver contract training and
knowledge sharing programmes.
- Liaising with external counsel.
The Successful Applicant
Who we're looking for:
- UK qualified solicitor
- Highly commercial
- Significant experience in complex commercial contracts.
- Significant experience in M&A and corporate.
- Proven experience as an In-House Legal Counsel
- Proven experience working closely with a business and building/nurturing relationships internally and outside the organisation.
- Sound knowledge of contract and corporate law
- Ideally an understanding of the Communications industry
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and a unique and fascinating opportunity.