You are here
Solution Architect (Microsoft, CRM, BizTalk, Azure)
- FTSE business in Manchester investing heavily in new technology capabilities
- Exciting change agenda for a retail and consumer focused business
About Our Client
You will join financially stable business who have successfully delivered YoY increase in turnover and profits for the past 5 years, achieved through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. They now employee 8000 people across the UK in over 150 locations. With further ambitions for the company, they have embarked on an exciting change agenda to transform the business and invest heavily into their digital strategy programme to improve their customer experience.
My client are embarking on a major programme of technology transformation which will deliver significant new capabilities for the business.To support this, they are looking for a technically strong Solution Architect to develop high level architectures for projects that make best use of their existing and emerging technologies.
You will analyse and document solution options, support any procurement activities and own the development of all solution architecture documentation, working closely with the wider IT team to develop proposed solutions that meet business requirements, align to IT strategy and principles, and are scalable and extensible to meet future needs.
The Successful Applicant
- A career history showing progression within technology roles within a challenging, changeable environment comprising multiple business systems and a need for synergy.
- A track record of delivering solution architecture solutions within a large, complex commercial operation where flexibility and value for money are key success factors.
- Strong knowledge across Microsoft technologies including Dynamics CRM, BizTalk, Azure etc
- Ability to work in an evolving business who are embarking on both IT and business transformation
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact well with IT teams and business stakeholders
What's on Offer
To attract the best talent, our client is offering competitive salaries and benefits package