You are here
- Growing organisation based in Telford
- Purchasing and Sourcing Manager
About Our Client
My client is a small, but rapidly growing manufacturer, designer and distributor business based in Telford.
- Sourcing, procurring components and approving products
- Maintaining a perfect level of stock in the warehouse
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers and reducing both cost and lead times
- Quality control and management
- Managing debits and faulty items
- Planning forecasts and foreword stock projections
- Container and route planning
- Cost reductions
- Maintain and update re-order points and re-order quantities on a weekly / monthly basis
- Setting up supplier & product details on system
- Some limited work on customer accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- A clear communicator with strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- An excellent negotiator with experience of building relationships with suppliers and a record of achieving cost savings
- An efficient problem solver, able to adapt their approach to find solutions to changing business needs
- Previous experience within a stock management / purchasing role is essential
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £32,000