You are here
£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading supplier of aftermarket parts servicing the automotive market
- Central to all areas of South Wales
About Our Client
A market leader supplier of aftermarket spares and accessories to the Automotive market.
- Project manage the NPI function from Conception to Introduction.
- Drive down the number of parts that need resourcing.
- Detailed understanding of the Stock turn and ROI expectations of the business on all new parts.
- Particular focus on Branded new parts paying with emphasis on the newer vehicles.
- To ensure all own brand parts have a packaging & labelling at source strategy.
- To lead the "Accessory & Innovation" initiative
- Be the focal point for Sales support on all marketing projects
- To drive the Range Gap review process
- To own the NPI purchase function - Tracking demand and suggesting order volumes.
- Rationalise the supplier base to provide opportunities to consolidate of cost and increase purchase power
The Successful Applicant
- Aftermarket background in automotive sector essential
- Good communicator at all levels
- Numerate and Literate with good analytical skills
- Key knowledge of Aftermarket & OEM suppliers essential
- Previous background in a parts environment essential
- Mechanical or Production Engineering background
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft office
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- High levels of accuracy
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer and this can be discussed in more detail with the selected candidates.