You are here
Space Planning Manager
- Working on long term store layout strategy
- Managing the businesses multiple facets
About Our Client
The client is a well established, London based retail business operating in the grocery sector. The business pride themselves on accessibility and their relationship with the customer and being at the forefront of the retail industry both in products and services on offer but also in terms of customer experience, value and quality.
The Space Planning Manager will be responsible for a number of aspects in the business including.
- Maintain and develop store formats across the business, grouping together and tiering stores based on their performance and profitability to increase uniformity across the business, thus increasing customer experience
- Develop store design across all business departments on market trends, customer habits to increase product accessibility and average customer spend through convenience
- Macro Space Allocations
- Competitor analysis and market research to continually evolve ahead of competition
- Work alongside procurement function, chairing meetings and ensuring equipment can be sourced to ensure designs can go into store
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Space Planning Manager will
- Have knowledge and experience of working in Macro Space Planning and Store format design.
- Understand customer behaviours and changing shopping habbits to constantly adapt design where neccesary.
- Have a great background within project management, the ability to see a task through from inception to delivery and after care
- Have a strong background in managing and delivering budget targets
- Be a real self starter, be able to draw inspiration and motivation to deliver across all business formats
- Have the ability to prioritise workload to ensure tasks are delivered within budget and instructed timelines
What's on Offer
The Space Planning Manager will receive a competitive salary along with a bonus potential of 10%.
Based in their London offices, the successful candidate will have the luxury of working with some top tier talent within one of the nations best loved retail organisations.