You are here
Special Projects Business Development Manager
- Market Leading Brand
- Dealing with M+E Consultants and A+D Houses
About Our Client
My client are a market leader in the HVAC market, with their main focus on the chilled ceiling market, and are looking for the Business Development Manager to grow their relationships with M + E consultants and with Architects and Designers across the UK.
- Developing new contacts and business with M&E consultants, specifiers and architects across the UK.
- Utilising sales technical support teams, both locally and at Group levels, to generate quotations to maximise personal face to face time with customers.
- Building a clear business development strategy for both existing accounts and new business within your region.
- Working closely with the existing management team to maintain excellent service levels to clients as well as sharing client feedback to ensure the continuous improvement of my clients products
- Helping to deliver projects from order through to delivery and ensure client satisfaction.
- Leading from front in terms of being and ambassador for the business
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have a good understanding of the HVAC market
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to win business and grow accounts with Mechanical and Electrical consultants and Architects across the UK.
- Ideally have a proven track record in winning new business within the suspended ceiling market.
What's on Offer
Excellent Package and Progression Prospects