You are here
Specialist Account Executive
- UK Leading Book Wholesaler
- Office Based with the flexibility to work from home
About Our Client
Established in the 1960's, our client is a leading UK book wholesaler operating in over 100 countries and various divisions.
As the Specialist Account Executive, reporting in to the Head of Key Account Sales, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts both within the UK and internationally. The role is predominantly account management and your customer base will consist of retailers and distributors; you will have the autonomy to control margin and will be responsible for building strong relationships, in order to drive growth across your account base.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about what they do with experience of account management within a sales environment. You must be commutable to the Norfolk area 2 days a week.
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for reading would be highly beneficial
- Experienced in account management within a sales environment
- Commutable to the Norwich area 2 days a week
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build strong relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Full, clean driving license
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary £18,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company car