You are here
Sponsorship Sales Executive
Exciting Portfolio Of Growing Events
Superb Career Prospects
About Our Client
A leading Events and Publishing company based in South London, just a stone's throw from Brixton. Included in their business are magazines, journals and conferences. This diversity allows great cross selling and collaboration across the business.
The role of Sponsorship Sales Executive will include:
- Creatively selling bespoke packages tailored to client's needs.
- Taking ownership of your targets and delivering revenue for the business.
- Working strategically with other departments to deliver client success.
- Responsibility for the full cycle.
- A full development plan.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record in delivering against targets.
- Curiosity to understand what a client needs and how best to deliver a package for them.
- Strong communication skills.
- Natural ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ideally exposure or experience with events, either as Sponsorship Sales Executive or Delegates side.
What's on Offer
£24,000-£26,000 + 5% Commission