You are here
- Fast paced business
- A brand new position
About Our Client
Our client is a well know business based in central London looking to hire a SQL DBA. They have extensive growth plans and are looking to hire a number of individuals.
- Support programmes and projects in identifying appropriate database requirements.
- Support IT Service Management in monitoring and troubleshooting Database issues Scope a range of database solutions and specifications.
- Maintain optimum database performance levels (in a variety of systems). Contribute to our clients Data Architecture, including Data Dictionary and Entity Models.
- Support the delivery of robust configuration management.
- Support the change lifecycle, developing operational systems and supporting in their maintenance when required.
- Provide input into procurement of new technologies and review of existing systems.
- Provide guidance and direction on the procurement of new technologies and development of existing systems
The Successful Applicant
The ideal SQL DBA will have:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including the
- following Administration tasks:
- RDBMS Architecture
- Database Design
- Database Systems Development
- Database Management
- Data Maintenance
- Database Performance Tuning
- Database Security
- SSIS, SSRS and MDS
- Experience of delivering Information Systems development projects
- Good oral and written communications
- Able to demonstrate Behavioural competencies.
What's on Offer
A competitive job offer is available of £50,000-£75,000.