You are here
Stakeholder Engagement Officer
- Senior Stakeholder Engagment Officer needed to start immediately.
- Must have experience working for a Government body.
About Our Client
This is a fast-paced role that will suit a confident and proactive professional who has the knowledge and skills of the full range of communication and engagement channels to engage with a wide group of stakeholders.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Build a solid understanding of the organisations projects and strategies by proactively researching and scanning current affairs
- Display a strong business knowledge to incorporate key messages in all communications
- Regularly liaise with senior stakeholders and various internal teams to proactively inform on key policy issues
- Cultivate and maintain relationships both internally and externally to build trust and influence
- Proactively arrange and attend face-to-face meetings with stakeholders and management
- Produce speeches and documentation, including Correspondence, Briefing Notes, House File Notes, and Questions on Notice.
The Successful Applicant
You will work closely with the transformation and communication department and will have support from a high-performing team and will be required to work collaboratively to be successful in the role. The role and the team sit central within the organisation so the ability to communicate, persuade and troubleshoot at a higher level is pivotal along with the willingness to want to provide high class communications whilst representing the team internally.
What's on Offer
- An experienced stakeholder engagement specialist with a proven track record in helping to build high performing teams
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering engagement plans to support business transformation and change programmes
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively with an ability to influence at the highest levels, and help others navigate ambiguity
- Experience of delivering research programmes and managing external contractors