You are here
- Regulated Utilities Organisation
- Stakeholder and Customer Engagement
About Our Client
Highly regulated, regional Utilities / Energy organisation.
The Stakeholder Manager will be responsible for driving a comprehensive stakeholder engagement programme across the whole of the company, ensuring that all stakeholder groups take accountability for influencing and shaping business plans and activities. The Stakeholder Manager will:
- Set the annual customer / stakeholder engagement plan, involving senior colleagues and covering the full span of interests and policy areas;
- Conduct in-depth research with a multitude of stakeholders to ensure that the vision is on track and report on progress;
- Represent the interests of the company on national forums, for activity such as public affairs, stakeholder management and regional partnerships, scoping and influencing outcomes;
- Drive business improvement to deliver benefits to stakeholders and customers, conducting cost benefits analysis before, during and after any initiatives and published results.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience and track record of running an effective stakeholder engagement programme that drives business improvements;
- Experience of working in a regulated business would be advantageous;
- Strong leadership skills,
- Proven project management experience with the ability to set vision and oversee plans that ensure delivery;
- Educated to degree level;
- Proven relationship and stakeholder engagement skills - ability to interact at all levels, developing both internally and externally focussed relationships;
What's on Offer
up to £55k dependent on experience + car allowance + benefits.