You are here
Senior Group Accountant - Audit Manager background
FTSE 100 Commercial Property Group - 9 month role
About Our Client
My client is a leading FTSE 100 Commercial Property Company based in central London
- Responsible for the production of statutory accounts for subsidiary and joint venture companies.
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final accounts and month-end procedures
- Production of statutory accounts for subsidiary and joint venture companies. This will include internal liaison (tax department, company secretariat, rent accounts, service charges) and external liaison (auditors).
- Assisting in the preparation of the interim and final accounts for the Group, taking a lead role in producing the notes for which the team are responsible.
- Assisting in the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Keep abreast of latest accounting requirements / standards and company law and apply as necessary to the Group's financial reporting.
- Assisting in other financial accounting work as required in conjunction with other Finance departments such as quarterly management accounts for certain entities as and when required.
- Contributing towards the department's housekeeping, filing, record maintenance and internal control procedures.
- Undertaking ad-hoc accounting projects and special reviews as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Security Group consolidated accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly intercompany interest / management charge.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/CA or equivalent qualification
- Ideally Audit Manager
- Good understanding of UK GAAP and high level understanding of differences between UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
In summary: The successful candidate will be a Chartered Accountant from practice, ideally Big 4, who has a real eye for detail and enthusiasm for learning and who wishes to secure a long term contract.
What's on Offer
Up to £350 per day