You are here
- Sheffield (South)
- Stockist / Distributor
About Our Client
Our client, based in Sheffield, is a leader in their field. Having almost doubled their turnover over the last 5 years they have recruited a number of talented individuals to improve supply chain processes; this role being the next one on their agenda.
This role of Stock Analyst will be responsible for:
Reporting into the Customer Demand Manager; working alongside the supply chain team
Ensuring appropriate levels of stock are maintained at stock locations across the UK through analysis and planning.
Stock analysis and inventory management in coordination with the internal Stock Auditors, Returns and Warehousing Teams and the external Customers.
Looking after your own key accounts, this role will include visiting locations across the UK to assist in both relationship management and accurate stock auditing.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate for this position of Stock Analyst will have:
- Held a previous position within Customer Services, Administration and/or Supply Chain.
- The ability to carry out a variety of administration and analysis tasks to support the Supply Chain Department.
- A proven background in the service industry.
- Excellent customer facing ability and confidence with the use and development of advanced Excel.
- The ability to work independently and deliver on targets.
What's on Offer
£22000 - £25000