You are here
Store HR Manager
- Michael Page are looking for a HR Manager for a store in South East London
- Leading food retailer are looking for a Store HR Manager for 1 year Mat Cover
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food retailer with a strong brand and a high level of customer focus. Whilst delivery of store KPIs is a critical part of their success, their people make the brand.
As an HR manager you will be responsible for colleague engagement, retention, absence and succession planning as part of your daily duties. In addition, training is a big part of the HR function which you will deliver with the support of an onsite HR assistant.
Whilst the role reports in to a Regional HR Manager, you will have autonomy and responsibility for the HR function and payroll of your store.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for experienced HR Managers who are based in London who have -
- The ability to champion the staff and retain a strong customer focus
- A desire to create a common purpose across the store
- A strong track record of developing and motivating people - to encourage retention and to upskill
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A background in HR/Personnel Management in a large retail or hospitality business
What's on Offer
Store Discount cards