You are here
Store HR Manager
- Michael Page have an opportunity for a Store HR Manager in Hertfordshire
- Leading national retailer are looking for a Store based HR Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food retailer with a strong brand and a high level of customer focus. Whilst delivery of store KPIs is a critical part of their success, their people make the brand.
As a Store HR Manager you will be responsible for colleague engagement, retention, absence and succession planning as part of your daily duties. In addition, training is a big part of the HR function which you will deliver with the support of an on site HR assistant.
Whilst the role reports in to a Regional HR Manager, you will have autonomy and responsibility for the HR function and payroll of your store.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for HR professionals who have -
- The ability to champion the staff and retain a strong customer focus
- A desire to create a common purpose across the store
- A strong track record of developing and motivating people - to encourage retention and to up skill
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A background in HR/Personnel Management in a large retail or hospitality business
What's on Offer
Store Discount cards