You are here
This position is now filled
Store Manager - Bridlington - Market Leading Retailer
- Store Manager
About Our Client
In an extremely competitive market, the client for this role is currently the market leader. With constant mergers and initiatives, this brand is constantly growing and striving to be number one within its respective marketplace.
As a Store Manager your responsibilities would be the following:
- General running of the entire store/branch
- Increasing and improving sales revenue within store
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Providing excellent customer service
- Exceeding personal and team KPI's
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store
- Dealing with high level of complaints
- Reporting into the Regional Manager
The Successful Applicant
The candidate would need to have previous management experience, and also display knowledge and extensive experience within assisted selling.
What's on Offer
The job offer would be up to Â£25,000.00K per annum with an OTE of up to Â£35,000.00K+.