You are here
About Our Client
A leading retailer, they are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and value to their customers, they aim to do so through their range of fantastic products.
Boasting a large number of stores in the U.K alone, their customers turn to them for innovative, great value products.
This company is extremely people orientated and implement a strong focus on progression and development.
South West England
- Brilliant execution of the retail plan
- Lead, engage and develop your team
- Delivering EXCEPTIONAL customer service- something the company prides itself on
- Own and implement a store plan
- Ensure your team are knowledgeable and passionate about the products and their customers
- Confidently communicate with your colleagues at all levels- especially your Regional Manager
- Expect to meet and better your KPI targets- Massively sales focused business
- Promote information sharing by providing robust and regular feedback to your regional manager and other cross functional areas.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of the retail market and the industry you will be working in.
- HAVE THE ABILITY TO MANAGE, ENGAGE AND LEAD your team.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of inspirational leadership
- Strong evidence of delivering long term service and commercial results through a team
- Be highly self motivated and have the ability to motivate others
- Effective listening skills that deliver against customer needs
- Have the ability to build genuine and productive relationships
- Must be money motivated
- MUST have at least 2-3 years management experience (Around 8-10 direct reports)
What's on Offer
£35,000 per annum
Fantastic bonus potential