You are here
- Leading telecommunications company looking for a Store Manager
- Michael Page seeking a Store Manager for an extremely well known brand
About Our Client
Michael Page are seeking a Store Manager to join a market leading telecommunications company. Our client is one of the Sunday Times best companies to work for, and they have a fantastic package in place for the successful candidate.
- Have full responsibility for store performance.
- Coach and develop staff from the front to ensure that everyone is the best of the best.
- Oversee the effective merchandising of the store, making changes and improvements where necessary to maximise customer interest.
- Maintain product knowledge and stay ahead of the competition by integrating ways of updating all staff consistently with market developments.
- Think of and implement innovative techniques for developing community outreach
The Successful Applicant
- It is essential to have at least two years Store Management experience within the retail industry.
- You will preferably be a hands on manager that has excellent communication skills and the ability to easily integrate with the front of house staff when talking to customers
- You will know how to create a target-driven atmosphere and sales focused work ethic
- You will definitely have a strong understanding of the operational aspects of running a Store.
- You preferably will know a thing or two about the telecommunications industry, and have an interest in it yourself.
What's on Offer
- In return, our client are offering a fantastic remuneration package which can see you earning a fantastic bonus dependant on a combination of operational and KPI driven targets.
- You will also receive an excellent mobile phone package.
- Who knows, maybe you could even progress to Area Management. This company are keen to speak to progressive candidates
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)