You are here
- A market leading business services distributor
- Requires an outstanding Stores Manager
About Our Client
OurÂ client is one of Europe'sÂ leadingÂ service business. They engage and partner with more than 100,000 customers inÂ across Europe. They are a FTSEÂ 250 company focusing on innovation to better serve the changing needs of its customers.
TheÂ Stores Manager will get the opportunity to lead the busy warehouse operation. You will report into the General Manager and directlyÂ manage 2 team leaders andÂ 16 operatives across a busy 7 day operation.
Other responsibilities will include
- Stock management
- Keeping a 99.5% + inventory accuracy
- Utilising the WMS system to its full capacity
- Developing your staff to an excellent level
- Always putting the customer first in every situation
- Keeping H&S levels to a market leading standard
- ProvidingÂ continuous improvement at every opportunity
- Managing anÂ effective and tightÂ budget
- Inspirational and engaging team meetings
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for theÂ Stores Manager vacancy will have the following skills and experiences:
- Management of 20+ inventory / warehouse staff previously
- ProficientÂ use of WMS systems demonstrable on CV
- GoodÂ IT Skills and the ability to interpret and produce statistical data
- MS Excel proficient user
- Organising, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Coaching leadership style
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to listen to and influence peer group and department team members to build and lead effective working teams.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department and/or team.
What's on Offer
c. Â£35 - Â£40k + benefits