You are here
Strategic Talent Partner (technology/engineering)
- One of the best opportunitites in South West
- Market leader
About Our Client
Market leading organisation
As a Strategic Talent Partner your accountabilities are as follows:
Taking action to ensure that the company has the right mix of talented people, at the right time and in the right place:
- Defining and communicating a global approach to talent management
- Communicating and embedding talent approach, models, processes and definitions to establish and deliver a strong pipeline of talent
- Providing tool-kits and templates to the generalist business partners to ensure an effective and consistent approach to identifying, mapping, reviewing and working to retain and develop top talent.
- Work in partnership with HR leads to conduct talent reviews, understanding themes and working to devise realistic talent strategies and workforce plans.
- Develop & maintain a clear functional and global view of talent ensuring all individuals identified as talent have a documented, robust personal development & career plan.
- Supporting succession planning for business critical roles.
Leadership & talent development
- Design and delivery of global leadership development programmes and communities
- Supporting the development of specific talent groups / individuals through; coaching support, delivering online and interview based 360s, psychometric testing, results analysis and reporting back detailed feedback, team effectiveness work and researching and selecting appropriate external training providers, courses, coaches or programmes.
- Design and delivery of talent programmes
- Providing global interventions, guidance and tool-kits for strategic talent and capability priorities
The Successful Applicant
- Leading talent management activities in complex environments
- Specialist in leadership & talent development
- HR Business Partner experience ideal
- Experience of working with senior leaders (Exec level)
- Global experience preferred
- Psychometric qualifications ideally
- Ideally a balance of working in a global organisation , with a start up mentality
What's on Offer
Salary up to £70k
+bonus, pension, private medical care, 27 days holidays, etc