You are here
- Exciting opportunity working in a leading UK Strategy team
- Based in the Midlands
About Our Client
We are supporting an international manufacturing company which specialises in the production of multiple personal care products.
The Strategy Analyst role involves combining complex insight and analysis with a strong commercial mind set and understanding of the business. As well as this the main responsibilities include:
- Driving the UK's annual growth planning process which will involve creating business review decks as well as planning and running workshops.
- Providing analytics to support priority strategic projects through both quantitative and qualitative insight generation.
- Scoping out new opportunities through commercial sizing and business case development
The Successful Applicant
To be short-listed for the Strategy Analyst role, you require:
- Previous Management Consultancy experience
- Experience having worked in a highly analytical/commercial role
- Strong analytical skills- advanced Excel, SQL/SAS is a benefit
- Good understanding of the Consumer and FMCG sector
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Experience in planning and running workshops
What's on Offer