You are here
Strategy Manager - Digital
- Leading multinational Publishing business in central London
- Strategy Manager with a passion for Media and Publishing required
About Our Client
My client is an image-led, brand-distinct Publisher, who own 11 leading businesses in the market. They are an internationally respected and renowned brand who are well established and yet very agile.
As the Strategy Manager for Digital, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the remit of your role: making relationships with the relevant internal stakeholders and understanding where best to focus your time and efforts in order to create effective change.
- Assessing and evaluating business process across an international framework and multiple business work-streams, in order to effectively analyse where to create strategic development and improve the digital strategy.
- Own and implement the digital strategy for the Group; creating business cases for Board review and implementing dynamic and effective strategy across the group.
- Being agile and business-focused, adapting to ever-changing market needs and responding with insightful review and running project teams.
- Being curious and interested in market changes and developments, helping the business to respond, adapt and led in the evolving digital marketplace.
The role will be based in the Head office in London.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will be a passionate TMT enthusiast with a thirst for the Digital space. You will have both strategic consultancy experience as well as operational hands-on experience within the TMT industry. You will enjoy developing new insights and frameworks, and have tangible examples of creating digital strategy for TMT businesses. You will thrive on the Media industry sector and have a genuine passion for the developments in this space. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to partner across a variety of stakeholders, and influence both Digital and non-Digital staff, and develop and drive initiatives at Board level.
What's on Offer
This role is offering a competitive package as well as the opportunity to join the world's most influential Publishing business.