You are here
- Strong strategy expeirence within Capital Management and consultancy
- Excellent academic record required
About Our Client
A major top tier Global Investment Bank.
This role is based in London.
Projects include developing international growth strategies, assessing and planning new product and market entry, strategic business deep dives, strategic investments, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness, setting technology and operations strategy, acquisitions/divestitures, and designing cross-bank wide initiatives. Our focused group of professionals is composed of top performers from top strategy consulting firms, investment banks, and top undergraduate and graduate programs.
Strategy Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead initiatives/projects to resolve complex problems and implementation issues critical to the company
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present project data and findings
- Financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Execute creative analyses and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
- Develop strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Monitors industry trends and share insightful reports and analyses with broader team and with senior executives
- Coach and mentor less experienced colleagues
- Create and/or contribute to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects across CIB.
The position represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to:
- Apprentice under and impact the agendas of senior management
- Drive execution of the Firm's highest priorities and top strategic initiatives
- Develop expertise in a variety of functions and businesses
- Hone problem solving, modelling, communications and leadership skills in an environment of active mentorship and coaching
- Advance to other roles in the company.
The Successful Applicant
Strategy Manager candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Multiple years of experience from either a premier management consulting firm, or from a investment banking (M&A, Coverage, Capital Markets, Equity Research) division.
- Diverse problem solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required).
What's on Offer
Competative salary and benefits.