You are here
- Studio Manager
- Leading Fashion Retailer based in Manchester
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding fashion e-tailer based in Manchester, and are one of the fastest growing fashion online retailers in the World.
The Studio Manager will be a pivotal point in the business and be at the heart of an extremely fast paced environment. The will be responsible for managing the in-house studio and the Studio Team.
- Oversee the overall end to end studio process, including studio stock management, studio and resource planning and scheduling, photography, styling and retouching, ensuring daily targets are met.
- Manage the end to end workflow from the receipt of samples to shooting / retouching all products and ensuring all samples are returned in a timely way
- Continually review the current processes and seek to develop strategic efficiencies to improve workflow and productivity, whilst maintaining quality.
- Effectively manage a Creative Studio team to deliver online assets for a large volume of products each week.
- Take ownership to ensure the daily targets are met to ensure the studio is run efficiently and to a high standard.
- Troubleshoot daily issues which may arise and ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with the Creative Manager to clearly communicate and deliver the business creative and strategy.
- Manage budgets, invoices, studio admin and agency costs, whilst negotiating the best rates possible with suppliers.
- Ensure equipment is kept up to date, sourcing and ordering new equipment where necessary.
- Recruit and retain high quality employees to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders around the business to ensure that you are up to date with the latest intake figures and phasing and plan appropriate resource plans taking into consideration seasonal peaks and authorising freelance cover where necessary.
- Manage and implement re-shoot requests, product launches and priority shoot requests.
- Oversee the booking of off-site resource
- Provide leadership to inspire, engage and motivate team.
The Successful Applicant
The Studio Manager will:
- Have previous experience of effectively managing a fast paced studio within a Ecommerce environment
- Proven experience of managing and leading teams of both creative and operational staff in a high volume and high quality production environment.
- Solid experience delivering both operational efficiency and quality of assets.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail, super organised and a creative eye.
- Comfortable liaising at all levels with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge in photography, post production, digital media tools and technologies;
- Strong leadership skills and a true team player with the ability to delegate.
- Flexible, solution driven and unflappable.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits