You are here
Supplier Manager / Vendor Manager / ITIL / CIPS
- Work for a leading non-for profit organisation in Oldham
- Supplier Manager / Vendor Manager / ITIL / CIPS
About Our Client
You will be joining one of the largest non-for profit organisations in the North West, who serve over 120,000 customers nationwide and have over 3000 employees. They are transforming their business and investing in new IT systems and suppliers. This role will play a crucial role in managing those contracts and getting the best of our their IT suppliers.
You will be the central point of contact to all external suppliers managing performance reporting, availability and issue resolution. The Supplier Manager will be required to act as the main point of escalation for problems with the IT contract delivery.
There are at least 5 suppliers involved in their CRM project and over 12 key suppliers they deal with as part of BAU.
The role is more focused on service delivery to ensure the successful completion of an in-flight transformation programme.
Day to day duties involve;
- Managing SLA's
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the Service Catalogue
- Managing the external suppliers budget performance
The Successful Applicant
You will have proven experience as a Supplier Manager / Contract Manager;
- Managing IT supplier contracts
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Managing budgets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 and Service Management
What's on Offer
- c.£40,000 Salary
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
- 29 days holiday