You are here
Supply and Demand Planner
Supply and Demand Planner - World-leading Pharmaceutical company
£35,000 - £40,000
About Our Client
The company is a Worldwide specialist pharmaceutical company originating over 100 yearsago and employing roughly 1,000 people.
- To manage demand and supply requirements with markets and sites
- To generate data and prepare information for the S&OP Manager (forecast summary and assumptions, DRP, inventory status, KPI preparation and reporting for their assigned products).
- To work with key Distributors and regional partners as appropriate and agree on demand and supply requirements.
- Understanding how to work with Logility Demand Planning, Inventory Planning modules and DRP
- Co-ordinate requests for new data requirements including setting-up of new item codes in ERP application.
- Increasing and maintaining forecast accuracy where possible
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of demand management and forecasting; and supply management
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge of ERP and demand management systems
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise issues, to work within defined boundaries and escalates where appropriate
What's on Offer
This fantastic opportunity offers:
- Exposure to a leading, global pharmaceutical company
- Attractive salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Comprehensive package