You are here
Supply Chain Analyst / Demand Planner
Global Luxury Retailer
Highly Analytical, Passionate Supply Chain Analyst
About Our Client
The client are a well established and constantly growing luxury retailer based in central London. Due to rapid yet sustainable growth they are looking to add a supply chain analyst or demand planner to join their well established team of industry experts.
This business has a fantastic supply chain infrastructure in place with the current team coming from a vast array of backgrounds with the common goal to make the whole function more efficient, and cost effective, and have seen consistent success in achieving their objectives.
As Supply Chain Analyst you will be the point of contact between suppliers and retail outlets both in store and online, with the main objective to maximise sales through stock availability while avoiding excess and obsolescence.
- Analysis of previous sales data to build robust demand plan / sales forecast ensuring sales are maximised
- Analysis of both online and in store data to ensure accurate stock replenishment and allocation plan
- Integration of NPD into core supply chain and prioritising launch times
- Manage Supplier performance, ensuring SLAs are adhered to and optimises
- Order Processing
- Analysing and manipulating large amounts of data in excel spreadsheets to ensure accurate forecast and replenishment plans are in place
- Work cross functionally alongside broader finance, marketing, operations and merchandising functions to ensure company alignment and understanding of potential constraints, delivering solution based alternative plans.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Supply Chain Analyst / Demand Planner will be a highly energetic, passionate and analytical individual, with a strong grasp of supply chain processes and a great ability to work with large data sets in excel spread sheets.
The successful Supply Chain Analyst / Demand Planner will
- Come from a supply chain or numerical background
- Have a passion for supply chain concepts
- Be very analytical and have unrivalled numerical skills
- Always be looking at improving ways of working and challenging the status quo
- Be driven, energetic and committed to the starting and finishing of projects
- Be able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Understand Seasonality and be able to prioritise work load efficiently to ensure maximal profitability of the business
- Be comfortable and credible when communicating with stake holders at all levels
What's on Offer
An unrivalled opportunity to work in a fast growing brand alongside some industry experts from various blue chip backgrounds.
The salary is between £25-28k depending on level of experience + package
An opportunity to work with large amounts of autonomy and senior management exposure.
Based in central London offices