You are here
Supply Chain Analyst
£25,000 - £32,000
- Leading Manufacturer in the Furniture industry
- Commutable from all areas of the South West
About Our Client
A leading manufacturer across the South West in the Furniture industry.
- Ensure the company are buying to optiQAm balance of cost, quality and delivery and supplier capability
- Review current practice, advise change and make improvements.
- Provide cover for the planning role when required.
- Arranging work load with cell leaders to meet customer demand
- Placing and chasing orders
- Coordinate Supplier facing activity in areas of cost, service, stock holding and delivery including visits to supplier site where appropriate
- Escalate supplier concerns using available tools to help ensure suppliers develop in line with company objectives
- Work with Stores and production functions to proactively ensure raw material inventory levels at site are optimised in regard to space utilisation, slow moving risk, stock accuracy and FIFO
- Provide opportunities to the business to leverage new materials and technologies whilst ensuring any introduction is managed to ensure compliance and quality risk in coordination with QA
- Analyse, Identify and leverage synergies in transport where savings can be realised with no detriment to service e.g outsource, supplier side/customer side routing
- Provide drive and energy to ensure successful execution of projects
- Take ownership where supply related issues exist and coordinate root cause analysis to assure business that solutions have been identified and implemented
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of production planning in fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to control materials/finished goods stock
- Experience negotiating with suppliers
Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Starting salary of £28000 is available and this is capped at £32,000 for an exceptional candidate.