You are here
Supply Chain Analyst
- Recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst for a 3 month position
- Supply Chain Analyst, Demand Planning, Inventory Management
About Our Client
A leading manufacturing business based in Kent
The Supply Chain Analyst's role will include the following:
- Manage strategically important suppliers, progress chasing and on time delivery
- Prepare and release PO's
- Expedite supplier delivery schedules, to ensure material availability
- Demand planning, stock control and inventory management
- Reporting and data preparation and analysis for improvement and efficiencies
- Ensure relevant teams are aware of any component supply risks to the production plan
- Manage supply chain processes to ensure that the team is effective to meet business goals
The Successful Applicant
The Supply Chain Analyst must have experience in working within a Supply Chain in a manufacturing environment.
Demand Planning and Inventory Management skills are essential to this role as well as analysis and data reporting skills.
What's on Offer
Temporary position paying £15-£17 per hour. Immediate start.