You are here
Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Accessories Retailer - South West
About Our Client
The number 1 wireless distributor in the world and a leader in innovation with local presence in nearly 50 countries on six continents.
Key accountabilities include (but not limited to):
- Creation and maintenance of reports with analysis;
- Production of timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting on product performance vs detailed budget/AOP target, revenue and margin;
- Full end to end sales performance and data analysis;
- Provide performance measurement of tactical and strategic campaigns;
- Measure retail performance at store level;
- Providing non-compliance reports, vendor wastage, non-cutting report and stock adjustments;
- Collaborating with supply chain counterparts to maximise savings or revenue in fund tracking, other financial or commercial-related agreements and targets linked to stock dynamics and volumes;
- Engaging with Retail to review store performance, highlight the key successes and agree and implement sales improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt and interpret information for communication in all forms to all levels with confidence;
- Able to work on own initiative, be pro-active, well organised and able to work under pressure;
- Results oriented, focused on meeting tight deadlines and willing to be flexible in order for the team to be successful;
- Great problem solving skills when the situation arises;
- Takes responsibility to ensure all job requirements are met;
- Behaves in a professional and ethical manner at all times;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent numeracy skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package including cash bonus and car allowance.