You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Leading FMCG organisation within Uxbridge
- Interim opportunity for a qualified finance candidate
About Our Client
My client is a leading FMCG household brand.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidated management reports on costs, volume, KPIs and headcount to assist with better understanding of financial performance.
- Provide insightful financial analysis to support decisions and projects that will improve performance and deliver customer expectations.
- Collate monthly and quarterly forecasts and assist in annual budgets and long range plans for the Supply Chain business.
- Develop effective compliance reporting to ensure plants are compliant in Sarbanes-Oxley controls and management are aware of potential issues.
Customer Management and Service Standards
The role is the key point of contact with operational plant finance teams and provides advice, tools and processes to enable them to develop effective decisions and to understand the finance implications of them.
In addition, the role provides financial direction and leadership to plant finance teams ensuring finance initiatives are consistently applied.
Effectiveness and Efficiency
Prepare accurate, timely and effective site management accounts, advising and highlighting variances so that site management can take effective action to improve operating performance.
Collate and prepare the information required for site budgeting and forecasting to provide the basis for management decision making.
Seek out and implement best practice internally to improve the accuracy of financial reporting and processes.
Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Ensure site results are accurately recorded each month with adequate working papers for audit and that all accounting is completed within the agreed Corporate timetable.
In conjunction with the Compliance and Consolidation Controller ensure that all audit findings are understood and that action plans are in place to address any issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Providing analysis and advice to finance and non finance teams across the business;
- Demonstrating an independent approach, setting own agenda to deliver accountabilities
- Supporting a number of initiatives at one time, providing sufficient support to each;
- Ability to travel (in the main to GB plants as well as occasional European travel);
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical; skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular excel;
- Strong planning skills;
- Ability to influence and build professional relationships at all levels.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years experience in an accounting background.
What's on Offer
I have up to Â£350 per day to the successful candidate.