You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain , IT & Operations Director
- Stockist / Distributor
About Our Client
Our client, based in Sheffield, is a leader in their field. This business has experienced significant growth over the last decade and so are continuing to look to improve their operating processes. Our client is a stockist / distributor of consumer items with strong links with the Far East and Europe. As this is a position within a small to medium organisation you can expect full autonomy over your responsibilities and the opportunity to drive real change.
This position of Supply Chain , IT & Operations Director will largely be responsible for:
- Working at a senior level, driving the development of business solutions in line with group strategy - solutions encompassing IT and business processes.
- The leadership, management and development of IT, Logistics and Warehouse Department staff in order to evolve the business in line with group strategy.
- Management of all internal technical processes including software development.
- Use technology as an innovator to drive business forward
- Project management of systems and software implementation
- Work with other departments and help them understand technology and its benefits to deliver results- e.g. Sales & Marketing.
- Manage the integration of company technology; group wide and externally
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Management level experience at a senior level
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to improve efficiency and service through IT innovation & business strategy.
- Strong people management experience: lead, manage, mentor and develop.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good project management skills- delivering to timescale and budget
- Ability to analyse and to recommend new technologies appropriate to the company's group objectives.
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- An understanding of financial processes in relation to ERP systems would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Â£60000 - Â£65000 + car, attractive pension, health care and more.