You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Manager - Food - Newport
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
About Our Client
Our client is an established food manufacturing business with a long history of high quality fresh produce.
Reporting to the GM this role is responsible for the management of inbound inventory and flow of goods through manufacturing process through to finished product and distribution to retailer.
Full responsibility for Supply, Production and Demand Planning Process
The role will have management responsibility for hiring, managing, developing and motivating a small team and liaising very closely with other areas of the business.
The Role is designed to provide strategic direction to the business to improve short term, medium term and long term planning to ensure that the business delivers excellent customer performance in an effective and efficient way.
The candidate would be responsible for developing the systems and processes to the next level as well as effective planning for promotions and events.
This team would be the main point of contact for the Sales team, working closely with them to make sure capacity is used in the most effective way.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven background in Food/Drink Manufacturing or similar FMCG product.
- An excellent knowledge of Supply Chain planning functions including Capacity, Supply & Demand Planning.
- A passion for problem solving and best practice
- Sound knowledge of MRP and Excel
- A wider understanding of end to end supply chain management and impact points
What's on Offer
£50000 - £55000 + Benefits