You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Manager - Food - Bristol
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
About Our Client
Our client is a growing food manufacturer with plans to double its size in the next year.
What will be involved?
- Procurement of raw materials such as Proteins (Chicken, Fish, Pork, beef) vegetables, spices etc
- Supplier Management and rationalisation
- Inventory Management in a chilled and ambient environment
- Production Planning and Forecast Management
- Warehouse Management
- Team Management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would definitely have worked within a Fresh Food Supply Chain Previously and would be looking to advance their career into a full management position.
You wouldn't necessarily have covered every part in end to end Supply Chain Management, but you would relish the opportunity to gain broader knowledge and make a real difference in an organisation at the same time.
Strong Excel skills are a must as there is no MRP
Desirable but not essential:
APICS/MCIPS qualified or working towards
What's on Offer
Â£35000 - Â£37500